1. The Grinch – A classic, let me tell ya. This is one of the movies that I will sit down and watch 100 times during Christmas, and 200 in the summertime. This is a great movie and just makes my heart happy. I love the Grinch and all the little Whos. Jim Carrey is the best.
2. Elf – Another movie that is a 100% must when it comes to watching Christmas movies. It’s so funny and great for children of all ages. Me and my fiancé always think of this movie because it never gets old.
3. A Christmas Story – Not gonna lie, I literally watched this for the first time this week. Me and my fiancé wanted to eat popcorn, drink hot cocoa and watch Christmas movies and this was a movie he got out that I’ve never seen. But, I will tell you, it is now one of my favorites! So cute and funny!
4. The Santa Clause (1, 2 & 3) – These movies are the best. I think of these movies when I think of movies that are always better the more you watch them. Even though, I do think the first one is my favorite. The next two are still wonderfully created! I love Tim Allen!
5. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – Another one that my fiancé had to make me watch. I’m not sure, but I guess I don’t remember watching the older movies. But, the older ones are always the best! This movie really will make you sincerely laugh! It’s so funny and somewhat relatable!
6. Home Alone (All five!) – The Home Alone series holds a special place in my heart. My papaw used to love these movies. Every single one made him laugh hysterically and he was well into his 50’s. They are family-friendly but still enough fun for adults. I love these movies for so many reasons, but to watch my papaw laugh and see his beautiful smile was priceless. And that’s exactly what these movies mean to me.
7. The Polar express – My fiancé and I recently watched this movie this week also! It’s one of his all time favorite movies and mine too! It really has a beautiful story line and makes you really want to believe and have Christmas spirit! Also, very beautiful quality cartoon!
8. Miracle on 34th Street – This was a movie that my fiancé suggest I put on this blog post, lol. He said it made him cry, so it has got to be good.
9. Jack Frost – This movie, I do remember sitting in front of the TV watching as a young girl. I still remember the movie and still such a favorite of mine. I love the soul behind it! It made me cry, lol!
10. Arthur Christmas – I remembered this movie towards the end of this blog post, but this actually is a really cute movie! Arthur sets to help a child that Santa forgot and it’s so adorable!
11. Christmas with the Kranks – Such a cute movie! This is one off my family’s favorite movies! I love how funny it is, but still has such a cute storyline of everyone coming together around Christmas all to help one family!
12. A Cookie Cutter Christmas – Where’s all my Hallmark girls?! Uhhh, ME! I love, love, love, corny Hallmark movies that literally have the same punch lines and they end up all the same.. But I still will watch every single one and drink my hot coca! lol.
13. The Nightmare Before Christmas – This is a movie I obviously think of around Halloween, but I love it so much I decided to add it to the holiday movies this year! I understand Jack’s love for Halloween and Christmas, so like, relatable.
14. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – A classic. Who can make a best Christmas movie post and not put this in there?! I love how sweet this movie is. I couldn’t count how many times I’ve seen it. And I stilll will watch it every single year.