Hello Friends! ✈️
When I travel, I always think strategic. There’s a lot of planning involved and it always ends up the same way…. I overpack. It’s honestly one of my many traits as a woman. But I simplified it all down for the sake of traveling again into a blog post about all things I carry travel!
Gingham Dress – $34.99 | Quilted Purse – $29.99 | Espadrille Shoes – $32.99 | Gold Watch – $19.99 | White Fan Earrings – $16 | Bangle Set – $64.99 | Gold Chain Hat – $23.99 | Blue Sunglasses – $12.99 | Tiffany Sunglasses – $202
I sit here typing this at the airport in Dallas! But as I sit here, I wanted to share a little about the few things I always make sure to carry in my carry-on. To have those items close by and right at hand, in my Louis Vuitton Never-full bag.
1. Cardigan – $19.99 | 2. Sleep Mask – $50 | 3. MAC Lip Gloss – $17.50 | 4. Fuji Film Camera – $44.99 | 5. Under Eye Mask – $8 | 6. Herban Essentials Towelettes – $16 | 7. Oil absorbing sheets – $5.19 | 8. BlueTooth Headphones – $40.99 | 9. B&BW Hand Sanitizers – $6 | 10. Travel Tooth Brush Set – $10.99 | 11. Apple Power Bank – $21.99 | 12. Hydro Boost Moisturizer – $9.99 | 13. Duo Mat Powder Foundation – $34 | 14. iPhone Charger – $10.95 & MacBook Charger – $34.90 |15. Marigolds and Murser Book – FREE | 16. Cliff Energy Bars – $5.99 | 17. Emergency BreakOut Fix – $20.50
- This cardigan is pretty sick! Very oversized but formal it’s so so comfy and cozy. Perfect for the plane ride.
- When I sleep on a plane, people look out of the window, totally understandable. But, it’s a little irritating because I can’t sleep when the sun is beaming in my face…. So this sleep mask is perfect and good for your skin.. Here’s a similar if you don’t like the $$$
- My polaroid camera goes everywhere with me. Perfect for airplane pics and when you land! You get the picture right then and there so it’s perfect!
- Okay.. This may not be for everyone, but for me…. I’m a super jerk freak when it comes to like grocery shopping and bathrooms. So I always bring towelettes.
- Power banks are always a good idea! Especially if you forgot to charge your phone at the airport and you’re in the air!
- A book is always a good idea! This book is interesting and I found it while looking at the free section on Barnes and Noble.
- Of course when you travel your acne goes haywire, so I aways bring an emergency acne spot treatment so that I can make those stubborn things go away!
What do you always pack in your carry-on that I should try?